Damian Rants

Sunday 17 August 2008

Joan and the Vibrators



I stumbled across Joan (Flatmate 2) in the lounge tonight with 2 new vibrators (the Mini Thorn & the Stubby Pool).
In the course of the conversation she then uttered the following vibrator related dialogue:
"It's quite hard".
"Oh god - oh no" (She didn't even break a sweat here).
"It's like an ice cream".
"It looks like a little sword".
"Is there one person or two involved in that".
"So they're about the same length".
"This one feels nicer than that one" (Things were getting a little hairy here for my liking - she was in the lounge after all).
Following on from this Joan then commented: "They lose their elasticity after a while" - (Aren't there exercises you do to get that back?).
And then as if things couldn't get any worse Richard (Flatmate 1) asked Joan: "You don't have a blindfold I can borrow do you?" to which Joan (looking up from the 14 page 'Guide to Bondage' booklet) replied: "I do".
Crikey - an eventful night on the couch. I have learnt even more about the usually very bookish Joan. I wonder what wikipedia would make of the evening's entertainment.
I am concerned - I am very concerned.

1 comment:

joanium said...

I'll sue! I'll sue!

If I ever become famous, I will need to persuade you to take this off the interweb.